Advocacy INFO

who is my representative?


Find my Ohio Representative to contact.

Find my Ohio Senator to contact.

(It's best to CALL them and talk to a staffer or leave a VM about the issue but you can also mail a letter to them.)

Our community

our schools

119 N. Vine Street,

Westerville, Ohio 43081

Tel: 614-259-8667

© 2019 by OCOS. Partnership with Support Ohio Schools.